Rules & Criteria
Discipline is a sine qua non of any successful academic life. Student are expected to maintain proper discipline and peace in the class room, in the college office, in the library and reading room, in the meeting hall, in the play ground and college campus is general as well as in all spheres of college life. No society/No association/No club or other organizing shall be formed without the prior permission of the college authorities.
No meeting of the students shall be concerned and no outside person shall be invited in the college campus without the permission of the college authorities.
Any function or social shall be organized by the college authorities.
Any student found quality of the breach of discipline rules or regulations shall be liable to disciplinary action including expulsion from the college as decided by the college authorities.
A student failing to attend less than 90% of the practical & 85% of the theory classes held be declared as DIS-COLLEGIATE. i.e. he / she will be debarred from appearing at any examination under the university or Primary Board.
A student attending less than 75% of the classes held is declared NON-COLLEGIATE. She / he in that case has to pay the required fine as non-Collegiate fee for appearing at the University/Primary Board Examination.
Uniform & IDENTITY CARD
During the entire course every student should wear college uniform as prescribed by the college authority & will be provided with an identity card. Students must come to the college with proper uniform & their identity cards.
Some other necessary information
- Attendance in all the curricular or co-curricular activities is compulsory. If he/she fails to attend the programme, he/she must inform to the Principal. Appearing in the Internal Examinations is compulsory for every student.
- Outsiders are not permitted within the college premises and students should not bring outsiders to the college without prior permission of the college authority.
- Cell phone should be switched off during class hours and inside the library.
- Malpractices of any type in examination will lead immediate expulsions from the examination hall.
- The college is recognized by the ERC-NCTE and affiliated to the University of Burdwan and the WBBPE.